Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (6) Anonymous added a video about Dr Paul 12/21/14
- (4) Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops shot dead ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner 12/20/14
- (3) It's Your Fault DeBlasio 12/21/14
- (3) "We don't have to charge anyone at all" - NJ car, property seizures spike under forfeiture law 12/21/14
- (2) VIDEO: 2008 Hypnosis Of Life Seminar 12/21/14
- (2) Florida police officer killed; suspect charged with murder 12/21/14
- (2) The family with 34 children - and counting (I wish there was Love section on DP) 12/21/14
- (2) One World Tribe, the quiet evolution of humanity. 12/20/14
- (2) Is the Spokane deputy "Constitutionalists" comments a manipulation? 12/21/14
- (2) What is your favorite Ron Paul video? 12/21/14
- (2) Russian Roulette: Taxpayers Could Be on the Hook for Trillions in Oil Derivatives 12/20/14
- (2) GATA Exposes Central Bank Silver and Gold Manipulation on USA Watchdog 12/21/14
- (1) WWIII - The Calm Before The Storm (New StormCloudsGathering Video) 12/21/14
- (1) Rand Paul: 'Seems to me, Senator Rubio is acting like an isolationist' 12/19/14
- (1) Police Run Over, Kill Man For Seatbelt Violation WARNING: Strong language and violence not meant for children 09/19/13
The Last Hour
Dateline December 17, 2014
A Ukrainian soldier who was part of the crew that operated the supposed missile-battery that the Ukrainian Government claims shot down the Malaysian MH17 airliner on July 17th has testified publicly for the first time, saying that the missile-battery was operated by the Ukrainian military, not by the rebels as asserted, and that he and his former crew-mates who operated it laughed when they heard their Government say that this missile-battery was operated by rebels and had shot the airliner down.
"Senator Marco Rubio believes the embargo against Cuba has been ineffective, yet he wants to continue perpetuating failed policies. After 50 years of conflict, why not try a new approach? The United States trades and engages with other communist nations, such as China and Vietnam. Why not Cuba? I am a proponent of peace through commerce, and I believe engaging Cuba can lead to positive change.
Another week, another fifty tons of physical gold delivered on the Shanghai Gold Exchange
In Liberty... JC444 @ 1:31
Stay vigilant, my friends... Peace!
Putin gave a Press Conference today that is already being assailed with propaganda and outright lies by the mainstream media. Much of it is being taken out of context and twisted to fit the "New Cold War" mentality being dumped on the American people.
I have no idea why, but my Dad started watching Ron Paul videos on YouTube yesterday. I was in the living room a few feet away, and imagine my surprise when I heard Ron Paul's appearance on The View playing from Dad's computer speakers. He hates The View, and until yesterday, I was pretty sure he hated Ron Paul because Fox News told my Dad Ron Paul was anti-military (sigh). Just a couple of days ago he was lamenting the millions of GOP voters who stayed home rather than vote for Romney.
"In short, what is happening now is that risk is coming out of hiding; the collateral chains are buckling; the financial time bombs are beginning to explode.
There is nothing especially new about this development—its the third occurrence this century. But there is possibly something different this time around the block.
This time the carnage could be much worse because the most recent tsunami of central bank credit was orders of magnitude larger and more virulent than during the run-up to the Lehman event or the dotcom implosion.
These are the opening and closing statements that helped bring Ron Paul VICTORY in the Amherst New York 2012 Republican Caucus. Sweet are those memories of the friends which created the atmosphere of that moment. Delivered by James Ostrowski Esq.
Love this; Rand on the Kelly File calls Rubio rude and intemperate; his interview starts at about 1:35. I can't seem to embed videos from Fox News so here is the link...if someone else can embed this, please do!
Jeane and Paul Briggs have 34 children - 29 of whom were adopted from other countries including Mexico, Ghana and Ukraine. Now their family is about to get even bigger.
In 1985, Jeane Briggs was at church when she was shown a photograph of a two-year-old boy. He was living in an orphanage in Mexico, was blind and had been beaten so badly that he was in a body cast - his legs were broken and he had suffered brain damage.